- The Kennedy Half Century is a NY Times bestseller!
- View the results of the audio research done on the Dallas police recording.
- View the results of the national polling commissioned by Professor Sabato.
- Watch the Press Launch: Sabato unveils new finding on JFK assassination.
- Professor Sabato announces partnership with iTunes U to host "The Kennedy Half Century" free online course.
The Kennedy Half Century
The Presidency, Assassination, and Lasting Legacy of John F. Kennedy
by Larry J. Sabato
John F. Kennedy died almost half a century ago—yet because of his extraordinary promise and untimely death, his star still resonates strongly. On the anniversary of his assassination, celebrated political scientist and analyst Larry J. Sabato—himself a teenager in the early 1960s and inspired by JFK and his presidency—explores the fascinating and powerful influence he has had over five decades on the media, the general public, and especially on each of his nine presidential successors.
"The Kennedy Half-Century is a Master Class in discovering and evaluating John F. Kennedy as a man, a President and a game-changing figure in American life. —Richard Reeves
"Larry Sabato not only sheds new light on the assassination... [but] masterfully explains the enduring legacy of Kennedy and his 1000 days in office." —John Grisham
"...sure to be the go-to reference on the assassination for years to come." —Bob Schieffer
"a timely, well-documented, and measured view of our 35th president." —Publisher's Weekly